There isn’t an online player in the world who hasn’t heard of Microgaming or haven’t come across any of their games in the online foray. Operating from Isle of Man in the United Kingdom, Microgaming is one of the prominent creators of casino software, providing solutions for a variety of gaming experiences, including Bingo, Poker, Table Games, Progressive Jackpot Slots, and many more.
Their product range includes casino games, mobile games, multiplayer games, and Quickfire. With its state-of-the-art imagery, engrossing content, and innovative themes, Microgaming offers an elaborate Poker network and powers 120 casinos as their gaming provider. They are also the creators of 800+ captivating games, the most legendary ones being Terminator 2, Game of Thrones, Bridesmaids, Avalon, Playboy, etc. Games are available in more than 45 languages, with 4 different games being released each month.
About Microgaming Software
The gaming software offered by Microgaming is cross-functional, thus making it the software of choice for casinos, home players as well as mobile players. All software production is ingenuously developed using seasoned developers from studios such as Alchemy Gaming, Neon Valley, Switch, Pulse 8, and Fortune Factory, and the likes. Their Quickfire games and other third-party content are offered through seamless integration, and users can also add jackpot and super brand games.
The software is devised for quick deployment and flawless integration; it is hosted and managed by Microgaming’s in-house team. The state-of-the-art infrastructure is efficiently distributed with multi-site load balancing to provide highly reliable and enhanced performance. Microgaming software is high on scalability, which makes it easier to update and augment. The software can be customized to suit the requirements of the gaming operator, and with a single installation, clients can avail all casino products and games.
All free rounds have API support and back-end provision from Microgaming, so any newly-released content is auto-updated at the casinos’ end. Apart from this, Microgaming is also a founding member of eCOGRA. eCOGRA is an online gambling regulator known for rigorous implementation and monitoring of industry standards and guidelines.
Microgaming software comes with a host of advantages that attract operators and players all over the world towards this gaming platform:
• Several games are available in more than 45 languages, making it a global choice for casinos. Also, it supports 25+ currencies in all parts of the world.
• The user -interface is simple and supports a web structure.
• A highly informative and intuitive help section conveniently guides users on all possible scenarios.
• The software is multi-functional and can be accessed with a high-degree of compatibility across various gaming platforms.
• The installation process for the downloadable casino software is simple and takes only a couple of minutes to install on most systems.
• Intriguing variations of existing games as well as enthralling new games are added every month to keep the users engaged.
• Microgaming provides excellent customer support, including a toll-free helpline, chat support as well as email assistance. Support is quick and highly responsive.
• Continuous and rigorous testing of random number generators ensures that the results are reliable and fair.
• Microgaming games are teeming with high-tech graphics, attractive bonus systems, huge jackpots, and alluring returns for players; all these make Microgaming the software of choice for millions of users across the globe.
Most online casinos offer their players’ free chips; however, they do have a defensive mechanism in place called the wagering requirement. Wagering requirement is also known as rollover or playthrough. In the absence of wagering requirements, players would deposit a small amount, make their bonuses, and withdraw their winnings, thus rendering the casinos bankrupt in a matter of few days.
Wagering requirements primarily signify the number of times a player must play through the bonus amount. These requirements mandate the amount players need to bet before being able to withdraw the winnings earned from using the bonuses. Wagering requirement affixed to a bonus can start from 10X and can go as high as 99X. This essentially means that in case of a 10X wager requirement, players need to wager 10 times the amount of their free chips. Thus, lower wagering requirements entail that players can easily meet them. Extremely high wagering requirements are impractical to achieve and are mostly employed by dishonest casinos, so players need to watch out for them.
All Microgaming casino bonuses have wagering requirements affixed to them. Normally, a Microgaming bonus obliges players to wager 30x of the deposit and bonus amount.
Slots Software Type
Here is a list of all the various slots software available to play:
- B-Live Gaming Software
- Bede Gaming Software
- Blueprint Software
- Cozy Games Slots Sites
- Daub Alderney Software
- Dragonfish Slots Sites
- Evolution Gaming Software
- Eyecon Slots Sites
- GameSys Gaming Software
- IGT Slots Sites
- Jumpman Gaming Software
- Leapfrog Gaming Software
- Microgaming Slots Sites
- NetEnt Slots Sites
- NYX Software Review
- Parlay Slots Sites
- Play‘n Go Slots Sites
- Playtech Slots Sites
- Pragmatic Play Slot Sites
- Proprietary Slots Sites
- Quickspin Slots Sites
- Real Slots Network
- Red Tiger Slots Sites
- Relax Gaming Software
- ShuffleMaster Slots Sites
- Slots Software
- Stride Gaming Slot Sites
- Thunderkick Slots Sites
- Virtue Fusion Slot Sites
- WMS Slots Sites
- Yggdrasil Slots Sites